Monday, July 13, 2020

Hello from George

Hello Mrs Smith,

My name is George. I go to Fieldside Nursery in Great Heck. I live in Camblesforth with my big sister Freya who is going into Y2 in September.

My birthday is on 9 January. I like to go swimming and during lockdown I have been using my new water slide into our paddling pool! I enjoy baking, going for bike rides with my family and crabbing at the seaside. I often help my dad to fix or make useful things around the house.

I like to play with my Power Rangers, make inventions with my Rusty Rivets toys and I have all the Mighty Pup toys from Paw Patrol. I also like to dress up as the red Power Ranger or Darth Vader, and I have a good dinosaur costume.

I like rolling down hills, jumping in puddles and I used to go to gymnastics classes in Sherburn in Elmet. I like music a lot, including tracks from Moana and Frozen. Some of my favourite subjects are the solar system and dinosaurs.

From
George 
Thank you George for these fantastic photographs. Wow, how amazing are you on your bike with no stabilisers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 18th March 2022

Morning activities This morning we are visiting Reverend Becky at Saint Mary’s Church in preparation for our new Talk4Writing text. We will ...