Monday, July 13, 2020

Meet Mrs Swash - Teaching assistant

Hello I am Mrs Swash. I have lived in Carlton all of my life and came to Carlton Primary School when I was tiny like you.


When I am not at school I try to keep fit.  I dabble in a bit of jogging, go cycling around near home or further away in the Dales where it really tests your legs.  Swimming is top on my list though.  I am truly missing it  during lock-down,  as all the swimming pools are closed,  so I have decided to take the plunge and attempt it outdoors in a lake.  The only thing that is worrying me is the fish!  I will let you all know how I get on when we return in September.  Also I love to crochet, draw, paint, bake, listen to music and dance. Spending time with my family is really important to me too. During the summer months we bar-be-que together  or go for long walks and in the winter months we have pie club, the strange thing is I am generally the host.  Quiet time for me is when I read a good book.I really enjoy autobiographies or history based stories.

It has been quite odd not getting to meet you.   I am really pleased I am your class TA and look forward to doing some exciting Art with you.

See you in September

Mrs Swash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 18th March 2022

Morning activities This morning we are visiting Reverend Becky at Saint Mary’s Church in preparation for our new Talk4Writing text. We will ...