Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Meet the teacher - Mrs Smith Eagle Class

All about me

This is my dog Brackie who is 14.

Hello, I'm Mrs Smith and I can't wait to be your new teacher in September.  I know it's a bit odd that we haven't had chance to meet yet but I promise I will take care of you and we will have lots of fun playing together.
I have been a teacher for 28 years, and 26 of these have been at Carlton Primary school because I love it so much!  

I live quite close to school in a little village called Gowdall. I have two big boys who are 21 and 18 who used to came to Carlton Primary school like you, called Kieran and Aidan. They are both at University, one taking his solicitors qualifying exams, and one sports therapy with football academy, but they still live at home with me. 

When I am not at school I spend my time watching lots of football with my family either at Doncaster Rovers where I am a season ticket holder, or watching Aidan who is a goalkeeper play or train every night as he is a semi-professional goalkeeper for Goole AFC.  When I am not watching football I like to read, I have so many books my house is like a library. I love music and like to sing at school as it makes you feel happy. I can play lots of instruments like piano and tenor horn but I don't get to do this as much as I used to. I like to spend time with my little sister Mrs Bramley who is my teaching assistant - you can read about her next.

I would really like to hear about you.

Could you ask your Mum or Dad to send me a photograph of you that I can put on our Blog to introduce you to your new class mates.
Can you tell me some exciting things you would want your new friends to know about you?

Here are some ideas.

Where did you go to Nursery?
Which village do you live in?
Have you got any brothers or sisters?
When is your birthday?
What do you like to do with your family?
What do you like to play with?
Is there anything else you would like us to know?

Please email your photograph and facts about yourself to: 

mrssmith2020@carlton-in-snaith.n-yorks.sch.uk 

I am looking forward to hearing all about you.

Mrs Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 18th March 2022

Morning activities This morning we are visiting Reverend Becky at Saint Mary’s Church in preparation for our new Talk4Writing text. We will ...