Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Meet Oscar and his wonderful home learning.

Hi my names Oscar, my birthday is in April and I'm 4 years old. I like to tell everyone I meet that I am 4!

I have an 11 week old baby sister called Olivia, I give her a blanket and dummy when she needs it and I’ve held her twice! I like to leave mummy to look after her but I do say goodnight to her before bed.
I have two dogs called Buttons and Coco, Coco is my favourite!
I love to ride my bike and scooter, play football, catch, anything outside! I love to help my daddy do jobs and my next door neighbour! Over the summer I have helped them both in the garden. I have been talking about starting school since February, September was a long time away! I am very happy to have started school and cannot wait to go back when we can :)

We have done some of our homework, we have done counting with toys.

Finding things that begin with O (not very easy!)

Doing a poster about me :)

And practising with my Mummy's pegs that I love to clip to the bottom of the washing, I used my left and my right hand :)


See you all soon! Amy (mummy) and Oscar
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 18th March 2022

Morning activities This morning we are visiting Reverend Becky at Saint Mary’s Church in preparation for our new Talk4Writing text. We will ...