Sunday, August 23, 2020

Hello from Alice

My name is Alice, and I live in Carlton. I don’t have a brother or sister, but I do have a cat and a dog. I went to a local childminder, where Simone and Andy looked after me. My birthday is on the 20th December, the same as my aunt.

I like having picnics, playing outside in the garden and taking the dog for walks with my family. I collect lots of different things while I’m outside. I also enjoy going to the bookshop and am looking forward to visiting the school library. Sometimes I help in the kitchen. 

I enjoy drawing, painting and sticking things, and I like to cook for my toys. I also like playing with my Lego trainset, and build cities around the tracks. The cat likes to sit in the middle.

I’m looking forward to starting school soon, learning lots and making new friends.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 18th March 2022

Morning activities This morning we are visiting Reverend Becky at Saint Mary’s Church in preparation for our new Talk4Writing text. We will ...